Monday, December 9, 2013

Winter, blogs, tennis...

So, who here likes winter? Um, not me! I love skiing, but not the cold weather. I'm much more of a shorts and sunshine person. I still wear t-shirts in the middle of December! Hah winter! You can't beat me! Anyhoo, another reason is that it disrupts the horse show season... That's what I hate! I mean, it's pretty and all, but...
     I'm also starting tennis lessons. They're fun, but, hey, it makes your arm feel like it's going to fall off! Your wrist, too. There's more to it than hitting the ball. That's what I kinda knew, but kinda didn't... Oh well... I have this blog I read regularly, the PHB. It's really cool. Here's the link...  http://poptropicahelp.net/ Have fun reading! Haha the site is stuff about the virtual game site Poptropica... forgot to tell ya that! Bye!
-Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment